Monday, July 17, 2006


Ok, everyone else has already jumped on the bandwagon of blogging, so I figured I'd start my own! There's nothing worse than being the last one to jump on a new trend!

This past weekend Rick and I took the kids up north to Caseville, MI. We had a great time hanging out at the beach, it was a blast. Aiden is my little dare devil! He was jumping into the little waves with no fear. Ellie was more interested in the sand and digging herself a whole than the water, don't get me wrong, she spent hours in the water, but the sand was her thing. As for Nicholas, I would occassionaly look off in the distance to make sure that he was still alive. That poor child is so sunburned!

As fun as the beach was, I'm glad to be home. I really missed the air conditioning and my daily routines. I spend hours each day out side tending to my garden (I ate my first tomato from my garden yesterday!!!!). Now I'm back to work and very content with it.

I promise to blog on a regular basis, but I guarantee it won't be as much as others. Time is such a precious thing. Enjoy the pictures.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute family, Lindsay. I can't believe how old your children are. My mom and I will check back often to view other pictures (we do like to see many current pictures of any family).
Joni (your cousin)

Dains Family said...

Joni,
It's been way too long! You need to start a blog site, or at least send pics of your little girl! Give me a call, we need to catch up-
Lindsay

Dains Family said...

Thanks for the advice. I'm still trying to figure all of this out! I'll make the changes today.

Anonymous said...

What cuties!! I finally figured out how to make a comment without signing up for a blog!

By the way...the word is hole, not whole. :)

Cabby

Anonymous said...

Very tender. They are even cutier in person!

-- Marika

Dains Family said...

I have a rule for my blog- spelling and grammer doesn't count!!! You'd never guess I was an English Major!

Dains Family said...

Gosh, now I'm really embarrassed - is it "doesn't" or "don't" count?

Anonymous said...

I don't know why my first comment didn't post!
I said you and Rick have a wonderful family.
Pappy

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks for sending this to me, I'm excited to keep up with you guys! See you tomorrow (hopefully!)