Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ok, I'm a little ticked off right now. I sent some good quality time blogging about this past weekend and how we had so much fun at the Dream Cruise and then I went to spell check it and the whole dang thing disappeared. Sorry to tell all of you, there will be no more spell checking! And, I'm not going to apoligize for misspelled words.....I just don't care!

As for the lost blog, I will try to sum it up nice and sweet. We all (my family, Susan's family, and mom & dad) went to the Dream Cruise this past weekend. It was a lot of fun. Ben, Susan's husband, was a big old goof ball and danced around on the front lawn of the Chapel trying to make the cars with hydrolics dance with him. If you've never seen a car dance before you're missing out. It really is cool how they can get them to hop around.

The original blog had more details, but that's life people......you get what you get!





No comments: