Friday, June 29, 2007

The Police Are Coming!!!!


Yes, that is Susan in the back seat of a police car! This past Thursday my work had an Open House because we just moved locations. The company I work for outfitts police and emergency vehicles. Of course, my family had to represent!!! There was a ton of food, door prizes (which was rigged...and not in my favor), and good company (the Bithell's are always good company!). Susan is such a nut and had to play around in one of the cop cars and I couldn't resist snapping some pictures. Here is a close up....too hysterical!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the implants????

Big P

Dains Family said...

My fund isn't big enough for the implants quite yet....if anyone would like to donate I am more than willingly to show before and after pictures!

Anonymous said...

ewwww

that is so gross

(the implant comments)

wish I could have gone to the opening...so who won the door prizes?

cabby

Anonymous said...

What implants? I don't know nuttin' about no implants.

Lock that crazy chic up!

LC