Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I'm a Grandma!!!!


Bootsie finally had her babies! She gave birth to 6 tiny little kittens this morning. Rick didn't realize that she was even giving birth until the whole process was almost over. He realized it when he started hearing little meows. He gave me a call at work and I was home in 3 minutes (it usually takes me around 5 to get home!). It will be a fun eight weeks and than they will all need to find new homes. If you're interested let me know!


Susan and the kids have already chosen their little kitty to take home!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kittens! Congratulations! What about that woman in the picture? Doesn't she know how to age? I swear she looks as young as she did when she was living in Idaho and visiting her dear old aunt. You just tell her I said to grow up.
NBM

Anonymous said...

I want them ALL.

Cabby

Anonymous said...

Um, no thanks. Crazy cats = crazy kittens = crazy cats. Good luck Susan!!

LC

Sara & Mike said...

Have you given up on new posts?

The Amayesings said...

Hey, you have a blog! Cool! It looks like you might want to put a new post out there for us. (Just giving you a hard time.) Good to know you're out there!