Monday, May 28, 2007

Baby "A"

I was planning on blogging about my newly planted garden and retaining wall, but my little baby Aiden got me on a roll!



When I was pregnant with Aiden, Rick and I were going through a really rough time. There was a long while when I conteplaited giving Aiden up for adoption. I couldn't stand the thought of raising three kids by myself and I thought it was really unfair to Nicholas, Ellie and Aiden. Bottom line, I wanted what was best for everyone. Thankfully, Rick and I worked through our issues and Aiden came home with me from the hospital. I think about that time period in my life when I look at Aiden and think about how my life would be without him. No one could ever love him as much as I do. No one could have ever have loved him when he was a colicy baby for nine months. No sibling could ever love him more than his older sister Ellie. He is such a happy smiling baby. He truly makes my heart melt. He really is the complete link in our family.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to make me cry!

Cabby

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.... So toddlerhood hasn't made you completely annoyed with him? You're better than I am! I love my Cole but he drives me C.R.A.Z.Y.

When are you coming out to see us? And Susan? And Cabby? And Sam? And everyone????

LC