Saturday, May 26, 2007

Slacker!

Sorry guys......I've been a slacker when it comes to keeping my blog current. To be real honest, we've had really nice weather lately which puts me outside most of my free time. My next blog will be pictures of my freshly planted garden and my new retaining wall that Rick built. It rained today so I don't want to take the pictures yet.



Rick and I chaperoned Nicholas' field trip to the Tigers game last Thursday. Let me just tell you- this whole event just re-confirmed to me that leaving the teaching profession was the best choice I ever made! If it was just the three of us we would have had a blast, but we had a handful of other kids that we had to keep an eye on and they were lame. It was 90 degrees and I just don't like kids. We left the school around 9am and didn't get back until 6:30pm......way too long of a day to be hanging out with 11 year olds in the hot sun. I did snap some pictures of the trip with intentions of blogging....since my friends have pointed out that it's been a month since my last entry! Enjoy the pics!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is about time! I have been checking your blog every day and there is never anything new! You need to be more diligent, like Candice...she rocks!

Nicholas looks far too grown up! I have his superman picture up...I think it is when he was 2 years old.

Cabby