Thursday, November 15, 2007

Who's George?

When Nicholas was around age 4 he had an imaginary friend. He always talked about his friend "George". Rick and I didn't think much of it, other than Nicholas was a little odd (which he still is!). About a year ago, Ellie started talking about George, her friend. We laughed and thought it was a little freaky that our kids had the same imaginary friend. Now for the kicker- Aiden adores his friend "George"! He talks about George all the time. When you ask him questions about George he gets so giddy. He loves talking about him. So- who's George? Do I have a realative named George that's passed on? Maybe there's a spirit that's just really taken a liking to my family. Than again, maybe I've gone some odd kids....they did get my genes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

George huh? Emily's was Roger. It ended when Cole was born.

I'm glad you're back!!

LC

Anonymous said...

George huh? Emily's was Roger. It ended when Cole was born.

I'm glad you're back!!

LC

Anonymous said...

way too freaky for my comfort zone! You should go back and ask Nicholas what he remembers about it and do a little comparing!

CAbby

Anonymous said...

Have you noticed anything strange going on in your house? You should try to compare their George's, it's just too weird!