Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm such a blond! Rick and I took the kids up to Franenmuth this past weekend and of course I forgot the camera. I forgot the camera because Saturday morning I woke up and went outside to get my paper and what did I find on my front porch....a baby kitty. So of course I had to take pictures of the little kitty. With all of the excitment the camera was left on the counter.

Franenmuth was a blast. We went through a mirror maze, rode pony's, went on a hayride, walked through Bronners (a Christmas all year store), ate tons of fudge and popcorn, and did tons of walking around town. I would have had a ton of cute pictures...but oh well, there's always next time!

I will share some pictures of the baby kitty (which ended up belonging to a kid down the street). You'll have to excuse Ellie's fro....when you've got curls you have good days and bad days! By the way, if your wondering why Nicholas isn't in any of these pictures it's because that kid will sleep till the moon comes out...pre-teens are so much fun!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cat is cute, but not nearly as charming as the picture of Aiden poking his head through the opening in his car.

nbm

Sara & Mike said...

Ahhh Franenmuth, I had forgotten about that place.