Monday, September 11, 2006

My Dancing Queen




My little girl started dance tonight! As many of you already know, if you have the Bithell genes then you are a born dancer! If you doubt that comment just ask Tom Bithell to do a little dance and you'll see what I mean.

Ellie will be going to tap/acrobat every Monday night. In June she'll have a recital (we went to the neighbors recital last June and surprisingly it was very cool!).


I'll have to scan in the photo of myself when I took ballet a couple of decades ago. It is probably the most ridiculous picture that anyone has ever seen. I would have been the most beautiful ballet dancer, but at my first recital I accidently wet my pants on stage. It wasn't nerves, I just really had to go! Before Ellie left for dance tonight I asked her repeatetly if she had to pee. Thankfully we didn't have an accident!

She is the sweetest little tap dancer around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is this Ellie girl? I am quite certain her name is CATHRIN. :)

She is so beautiful, she truly lives up to her name!!

Cabby