Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Family Tree!

I should have known by now that when Rick says he's going out to "talk" to someone about a purchase that it really means he's going to buy it right than and there!

Yesterday Ellie and I had the worst case of the 24 hour flu. There is nothing worse than kissing porcelain! All I remember in my daze of sickness was Rick saying that he was going to "talk" to a guy about getting a new tattoo. We'll, three hours later he showed up with a new one!


Here's the history about the tattoo- for starter's the tattoo is not finished. This is just the outline. I think Rick got a little scared if he spent any more money in one trip that his wife may go a little crazy and secondly if he was gone any longer while having two sick people at home his wife, once again, may loose her mind!

I love the fact that there isn't room on the tree for new names! I love my kids to death, but three kids is enough for me!!! Also, I love the fact that is we ever get a divorce his new woman will always have a nice little reminder of ME!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linds, you crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Lou-
I made the same comment to Jamie, that Rick would be stuck with your name on his body forever! LOL, we think too much alike. I love the way the tatoo looks!

Cabby

Anonymous said...

What the hell! A little one at the ankle would have sufficed!

Susan

Dains Family said...

Susan,

Rick is waiting to put the "little" tattoo on Ally's ankel when his new tattoo gun gets here! Watch out- all of your kids are going to have new tattoos!

Linds

Anonymous said...

Susan? Since when did she start reading your blog? AND when did she start swearing?

I still like the tattoo

Cabby

Anonymous said...

Cabby,
I read everyone's blog on a daily basis. If you really want to check out something interesting, go to Candice's blog. She included a picture of herself that is made up of hundreds of little pictures. Click on the picture to enlarge it and look closely at the pictures...lots of boobies, butts and provocative pictures going on!
And, FYI, I will tell you the same thing that I tell all the neighborhood kids - HELL and DAMN are NOT swear words!
Susan

Anonymous said...

LOL at Susan! Okay, so I went back to look more closely at the Candice pic...and Candice!!! Oh my goodness, do you know what I saw? Boobies and booties and so many other things! Candice, how did you do that? I want to get a picture of myself like that!

Cabby

Anonymous said...

Crappy - I didn't know the photo had boobs and "bahootas" as Emily calls them. Yet another offensive blog entry by little ol' me.

Oh wait - I did know - it's just my way of being rebellious.

Nice tat!

LC

Anonymous said...

Damn...What the Hell?! Yup, not swear words, but mighty powerfull, like my kung-fu. How long did it take you to draw that tree on Rick's back? Did you use felt tip or ball point? Rollerbal maybe?

Tommy