Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Sam!


Happy 30th Birthday Sam! Your family loves you and cares about you. Try to make the most out of every situation....every if it's a crappy one. Take care of yourself- love lindsay.

(For those of you wondering why I would bother with a post for Sam knowing that there isn't a chance in this world that he will see it anytime soon- I've been printing the blogs out and sending them to him. He will get to see this little message. If you leave him a comment I will be sure to print those for him also. If you are reading this and would like his address, e-mail me and I will send it to you.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to use your blog, Lindsay! Please pass along our birthday wishes and love to Sam. We are rooting for him every step of the way.
Love,
Nancy

Sara & Mike said...

Wow, 30! Now I feel old.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Sam!!! Please do me a favor. this year it wouldN't be a good idea to wet the bed there. Happy 30 Rick

Anonymous said...

Sam,

Little Lindsay wrote you the sweetest letter and then had everyone write something on it for your birthday. I bought stamps today, now I just have to get your address again. Her card was abolutely so cute, you'll love it!

Happy Birthday!

Love, Susan

Anonymous said...

Dear Sam,

I miss you and I love you. I hope this year brings you a sense of stability and peace. When you get out, we have a room waiting for you!

Cabby

Anonymous said...

Sammy - we love you too! Best wishes to you and I agree with Rick - don't wet the bed!!!

LC